Each year, Eagle Christian Academy grants a number of partial scholarships to students in Grades K-12. These scholarships are granted on the basis of financial need.
- Student must have a completed enrollment application for Eagle Christian Academy through FACTS.
- All application requirements must be met and all application fees must be paid in full.
- Parents' financial statements must show demonstrated financial need.
The process for applying for these scholarships is as follows:
- Set up a FACTS account and complete the enrollment application for each student. All fees related to application must be paid in full before applying for scholarships.
- Complete the application for a scholarship through your FACTS account.
- Upload all required documentation, including tax returns and W-2s. No scholarships can be processed until all documentation has been received by FACTS.
- Your application will be printed and reviewed by the Scholarship Committee (consisting of two board members and the Head of School). After the review, a determination will be made for the amount of scholarship to be offered if the family qualifies.
- The family will be notified by letter and sent an acceptance agreement.
- All families who receive a scholarship must agree to serve 20 hours of service per student scholarship awarded. These hours are to be completed within the current school year.
- Failure to complete 20 hours of service per scholarship will affect consideration for future scholarship awards.
Scholarships cover tuition only. In order to reserve a place for your child you will need to pay the registration fee. The Book, Activity and Technology (BAT) fee also must be paid before school begins or you must arrange for the BAT fee to be rolled into a monthly tuition plan with FACTS Management.
Financial assistance is limited, and therefore the Scholarship Committee cannot guarantee offering assistance to all qualified, deserving applicants. Applicants to whom financial assistance is awarded are expected to accept or decline the award within two weeks of notification. In the event the applicant fails to comply with this requirement, the Scholarship Committee reserves the right to award the aid to an alternate candidate.
Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis until all available funds have been exhausted. An application must be complete, including all required documentation, before it can be considered. ECA will endeavor to meet all requests if funds are available and need is demonstrated.
Please go to the FACTS Grant & Aid website here to complete your application for the current school year. You MUST fill out a new application that is specific for the current school year even if you applied last year.